1. Here’s ABC’s report connecting Holmes to the Tea Party from this morning’s Good Morning America broadcast.
I’m not sure whether the left’s reflexive scapegoating of Tea Party for every act of violence says more about their ignorance or malice.— David Limbaugh
There are over 25 James Holmes in and around Aurora, but ABC News found a Tea Party member with that name. Big suprise!— John Dowd
ABC’s Brian Ross positing potential tea party link 2Aurora shooter not surprising. Media did the same thing in aftermath of Giffords.— Laura Ingraham
Love how some in MSM go 2 great lengths 2 try 2 find Tea Party links when violence occurs, but won’t report documented violence in Occupy— Jedediah Bila
It says much about the state of our media that the first place they look when trying to place blame for horrific tragedy is the tea party.— Kevin Eder
That didn’t take long: ABC draws possible Tea Party connection with alleged Aurora shooter http://t.co/nSLtp8G2— Charles Sykes
Hey @BrianRoss @GStephanopoulos why did you blame Tea Party re:James Holmes in Batman #theatershooting http://t.co/yLcqeUSf on @GMA on @ABC?— Joel Pollak
Even a liberal shamed Ross and ABC.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸