1. Here’s ABC’s report connecting Holmes to the Tea Party from this morning’s Good Morning America broadcast.
I’m not sure whether the left’s reflexive scapegoating of Tea Party for every act of violence says more about their ignorance or malice.— David Limbaugh
There are over 25 James Holmes in and around Aurora, but ABC News found a Tea Party member with that name. Big suprise!— John Dowd
ABC’s Brian Ross positing potential tea party link 2Aurora shooter not surprising. Media did the same thing in aftermath of Giffords.— Laura Ingraham
Love how some in MSM go 2 great lengths 2 try 2 find Tea Party links when violence occurs, but won’t report documented violence in Occupy— Jedediah Bila
It says much about the state of our media that the first place they look when trying to place blame for horrific tragedy is the tea party.— Kevin Eder
That didn’t take long: ABC draws possible Tea Party connection with alleged Aurora shooter http://t.co/nSLtp8G2— Charles Sykes
Hey @BrianRoss @GStephanopoulos why did you blame Tea Party re:James Holmes in Batman #theatershooting http://t.co/yLcqeUSf on @GMA on @ABC?— Joel Pollak
Even a liberal shamed Ross and ABC.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈