1. Here’s ABC’s report connecting Holmes to the Tea Party from this morning’s Good Morning America broadcast.
I’m not sure whether the left’s reflexive scapegoating of Tea Party for every act of violence says more about their ignorance or malice.— David Limbaugh
There are over 25 James Holmes in and around Aurora, but ABC News found a Tea Party member with that name. Big suprise!— John Dowd
ABC’s Brian Ross positing potential tea party link 2Aurora shooter not surprising. Media did the same thing in aftermath of Giffords.— Laura Ingraham
Love how some in MSM go 2 great lengths 2 try 2 find Tea Party links when violence occurs, but won’t report documented violence in Occupy— Jedediah Bila
It says much about the state of our media that the first place they look when trying to place blame for horrific tragedy is the tea party.— Kevin Eder
That didn’t take long: ABC draws possible Tea Party connection with alleged Aurora shooter http://t.co/nSLtp8G2— Charles Sykes
Hey @BrianRoss @GStephanopoulos why did you blame Tea Party re:James Holmes in Batman #theatershooting http://t.co/yLcqeUSf on @GMA on @ABC?— Joel Pollak
Even a liberal shamed Ross and ABC.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️