1. It all started with Malkin Tweeting out a link to her latest blog post:
2. This prompted Vargas to offer up a dinner/debate:
6. Vargas’s sincerity got Malkin to accept his offer:
7. Malkin continued Tweeting links in support of her argument for a few minutes:
24. Then someone who goes by SooperMexican chimed in:
29. Twitter was pleased:
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎