Meet Donny Deutsch.
Things were said.
From left: Civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred, BuzzFeed Editor in Chief Ben Smith, HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, lawyer and former The View host Star Jones, and sex expert Chris Donaghue.
1. While talking to Scott Stringer — Eliot Spitzer’s rival in the New York City comptroller race — Deutsch gave this sage advice:
2. Star Jones, a lawyer, had an important question to ask:
3. Political operative Lanny Davis claimed to be something like a father to Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin:
4. Donny said he thought Huma was being opportunistic.
“It felt to me an opportunism with her and her stand that was not just standing by her man.”
5. Star talked about feminism.
6. Donny let the world know who controls his daughter’s love life.
“My daughter would not be out there [standing next to Weiner].”
7. HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill used his “Spidey sense” to determine that Huma is still with Weiner because of her career.
8. Donny weighed in on the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
9. Then came the sex therapist.
I know what you must be thinking.
No, you’re just watching cable news.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨