2. Romney’s hunt for a running mate was named “Project Goldfish” and the candidates had fishy nicknames like “Pufferfish” (Christie), “Lakefish” (Tim Pawlenty), “Fishconsin” (Paul Ryan), “Pescado” (Marco Rubio), and “Filet-O-Fish” (Rob Portman).
4. While reviewing his expanded program of lethal drone strikes, Obama told advisers, “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was going to be a strong suit of mine.”
6. Bill Clinton on Mitt Romney: “He really shouldn’t be speaking to people in public.”
7. Andrew Sullivan’s blog post titled ‘Did Barack Obama just throw the entire election away?’ got Obama to crack, “Someone’s gotta talk him off the ledge!”
8. “[Jon] Favreau stagily read aloud some of Obama’s most dreadful answers. Soon his colleagues joined in, with Axelrod, Benenson, and Plouffe offering recitations and laughing deliriously over the absurdity and horror of the circumstances.”
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."