As an adult you strap on your Tevas, grab a water bottle, and prepare for battle.
Beating mall crowds is now a contact sport.
4. As a kid blowing your allowance at the mall is no biggie.
As an adult you don’t understand why EVERYONE decided to be at the mall RIGHT NOW.
As an adult you scrounge for whatever healthy stuff there is and run.
8. As a kid you think mall movie theaters are the most convenient and amazing things ever of life.
As an adult you wonder how you’re supposed to put an outfit together when you can’t hear your own thoughts.
As an adult you have no clue what the hell is going on in there.
12. As a kid, your friends’ opinions make or break your buying decision.
14. As a kid staying at the mall until it closes is BOSS.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌