And then there was one.
All hail Queen Bey.
We’re all well aware of the amazingness that is Beyoncé. But some attention and credit should be given to the other Children of Destiny and the things they’ve accomplished on their own.
4. Farrrah Franklin collaborated with Method Man on his single, “Get At Me.”
5. For a moment in time, LeToya and LaTavia led their own girl group called Anjel.
After splitting from Destiny’s Child, Luckett and Roberson worked with the members of Jagged Edge to get a record deal for the group. Unfortunately their production company went out of business before the project could get going.
Give a listen to their single, “Moving On.”
Try to ignore the bitterness.
7. And she’s on the brink of dropping her third, Until Then.
14. And developing a show surrounding her pregnancy and family life.
Not sure if this one will be picked up by a network, but you can’t knock her hustle.
15. We can’t forget about when Kelly was a judge on The X Factor in the UK and then in America.
17. LeToya Luckett scored the role of Felicia Price on VH1’s Single Ladies.
Remember when that show was everything? Hint: It was before Stacey Dash left.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- The Oakland warehouse where 36 people were killed last week may have never been subject to a fire inspection — a yearly requirement.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌