First there were four.
Then there were (a different) four.
Then there were three.
And then there was one.
We're all well aware of the amazingness that is Beyoncé. But some attention and credit should be given to the other Children of Destiny and the things they've accomplished on their own.
1. Like when Michelle Williams was in the stage adaptation of The Color Purple.
2. Or when she was in Chicago on Broadway.
Get it, girl!
3. While Kelly Rowland was singing with Nelly on their hit "Dilemma," proving her solo ability...
4. Farrrah Franklin collaborated with Method Man on his single, "Get At Me."
5. For a moment in time, LeToya and LaTavia led their own girl group called Anjel.
Give a listen to their single, "Moving On."
6. LeToya Luckett has released two solo albums.
In case you missed them: LeToya in 2006 and Lady Love in 2009
7. And she's on the brink of dropping her third, Until Then.
The first single is available now and it's pretty okay!
8. Let's talk about how Michelle released two great gospel albums.
Heart to Yours in 2002 and Do You Know in 2004.
Get your praise on with her "Gospel Medley."