1. “Don’t you miss drinking?”
7. “When you were taking Jäger shots and hooking up with randos in college I never thought you’d be a parent someday!”
Let’s refrain from reminiscing on college when my mother is sitting next to you, OK?
10. “I wish I had an excuse to eat that much.”
I’m sure you’ll think of a better one.
11. “I have a great tutorial on Kegels I’ll send you.”
Awesome! So glad you announced that to everyone here.
16. “Your mother-in-law said she’d like to be in the delivery room with you. I told her you’d be down with it.”
18. “Aren’t you sick of being pregnant?”
Not as sick as I am of this public interrogation.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀