1. “Don’t you miss drinking?”
7. “When you were taking Jäger shots and hooking up with randos in college I never thought you’d be a parent someday!”
Let’s refrain from reminiscing on college when my mother is sitting next to you, OK?
10. “I wish I had an excuse to eat that much.”
I’m sure you’ll think of a better one.
11. “I have a great tutorial on Kegels I’ll send you.”
Awesome! So glad you announced that to everyone here.
16. “Your mother-in-law said she’d like to be in the delivery room with you. I told her you’d be down with it.”
18. “Aren’t you sick of being pregnant?”
Not as sick as I am of this public interrogation.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Barack Obama credited disaster officials for their swift reponse during his tour of flood-ravaged Louisiana.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.