6. That Solange Knowles will straighten her hair with a relaxer.
8. Offices that don’t allow scarves as headwear.
11. People discovering that your “Michelle Obama arms” aren’t from pushups, but from hours spent washing and styling your hair.
13. Washing your hair at night and not having a clue what it will look like in the morning.
Or if it will be completely dry by then.
20. That your braids will be too tight and you’ll have to take down your protective style.
So much for leaving your hair alone for awhile.
21. That you’ll never really be able to wear a hat.
23. You’ll never really be sure which “type” of hair you have on your head.
During transition phases you probably have more than one type.
26. That people will discover what your hair looks like at night.
Braids tonight = healthy curl definition tomorrow. Hush, haters.
27. The idea of sleeping without a satin pillowcase.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀