6. That Solange Knowles will straighten her hair with a relaxer.
8. Offices that don’t allow scarves as headwear.
11. People discovering that your “Michelle Obama arms” aren’t from pushups, but from hours spent washing and styling your hair.
13. Washing your hair at night and not having a clue what it will look like in the morning.
Or if it will be completely dry by then.
20. That your braids will be too tight and you’ll have to take down your protective style.
So much for leaving your hair alone for awhile.
21. That you’ll never really be able to wear a hat.
23. You’ll never really be sure which “type” of hair you have on your head.
During transition phases you probably have more than one type.
26. That people will discover what your hair looks like at night.
Braids tonight = healthy curl definition tomorrow. Hush, haters.
27. The idea of sleeping without a satin pillowcase.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️