6. That Solange Knowles will straighten her hair with a relaxer.
8. Offices that don’t allow scarves as headwear.
11. People discovering that your “Michelle Obama arms” aren’t from pushups, but from hours spent washing and styling your hair.
13. Washing your hair at night and not having a clue what it will look like in the morning.
Or if it will be completely dry by then.
20. That your braids will be too tight and you’ll have to take down your protective style.
So much for leaving your hair alone for awhile.
21. That you’ll never really be able to wear a hat.
23. You’ll never really be sure which “type” of hair you have on your head.
During transition phases you probably have more than one type.
26. That people will discover what your hair looks like at night.
Braids tonight = healthy curl definition tomorrow. Hush, haters.
27. The idea of sleeping without a satin pillowcase.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.