2. You’ll see an aged Diane Keaton.
3. Plus an aged Al Pacino.
4. And a severely aged Al Pacino.
5. There are flashbacks to earlier (better) parts of the saga.
6. You’ll see a conflicted Kay reminisce on good times.
And you will reminisce along with her as you recall how amazing the first two films were.
7. For example, remember how happy the Corleone family was in Part I?
Well just look at how, ehem, “happy” they are in Part III.
Maybe they knew what we later found to be true: everything looks better in hindsight. Especially while you’re watching The Godfather Part III.
8. Sofia Coppola acts super desperate in this film.
Which is 10% entertaining and 90% annoying.
10. Part III takes us back to a time when Catholic leaders weren’t the best role models.
Pre-pre-pre-Pope Francis. Remember those days?
11. Wardrobe still doesn’t know how to dress Diane Keaton’s character.
Recall Part I.
Points for the hat, though.
Then Part II.
And Part III. See? This movie isn’t all that different from the other two.
12. Michael Corleone is sickened by regret, and you’ll feel the slightest bit bad for him.
Oh, no wait. His diabetes sent him to the hospital. Nevermind. #karma
14. You’ll realize who is really pulling the strings.
Way to go Connie for finally getting your shit together.
18. You’ll watch Andy Garcia become perhaps the hottest Godfather yet.
Oh, hang on.
19. Maybe he wasn’t the hottest of the Godfathers, but this movie will remind you that Andy Garcia was once rather sexy.
20. Seeing the look on the priest’s face when Michael Corleone finally confesses his sins is reason enough to see The Godfather Part III.
“Your sins are terrible” = understatement of the century.
21. You’ll see Connie kill ‘em with kindness.
22. A man is murdered with HIS OWN GLASSES in this movie.
Does it get more gangster?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏