1. Before a date you try on literally every article of clothing in your closet.
2. You also do some "light" Google searching.
3. You get so excited when you see them that sometimes you say all of your words at once.
4. The first time you text your crush, you stress over which emoji to use.
5. You change your status on Facebook 30 seconds after becoming "official."
6. You "accidentally" leave your toothbrush and a change of clothes at their place.
7. You wear matching underwear sets for weeks in preparation for your first sleepover.
8. You play "your song" on repeat.
9. You buy a cake to commemorate the slightest things, like your one week anniversary.
10. You swear you were rooting for their favorite team long before the two of you met.
11. You check their horoscope to make sure your stars are still in sync.
12. You worry that one day someone will catch you practicing the witty things you plan to say to your crush.
13. You write a slightly embarrassing poem professing your undying devotion.
14. You can't return a shirt they left at your place because, well, it's yours now.
15. You pin wedding stuff to a secret Pinterest board.
16. You write your name with their last name.
17. You pick out three possible apartments long before the "We should move in together" convo.
18. By the second day of your beau's one week work trip you are fa-reaking out.
19. Your friend forwards a list of gaudy wedding rings to you as a joke and you bookmark the page.
20. When you go out with your crew you feel like everything you do could be considered cheating.
21. You cry when the plant you bought to symbolize how your love would grow suddenly died.
22. You sign the two of you up for dance lessons.
23. You forward a list of prime honeymoon spots to your significant other under the "let’s go on a vacation together" pretense.
24. You plan a full-on photo production — complete with props — for your Christmas cards.
25. You try holding back on how much time you spend with them, but honestly you would attach yourself to them if you could.
26. You realize that you sound like a lovestruck moron when you talk about them, but that doesn't stop you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!