1. Before a date you try on literally every article of clothing in your closet.
2. You also do some “light” Google searching.
Followed by a few clicks through their Twitter and Instagram profiles.
3. You get so excited when you see them that sometimes you say all of your words at once.
4. The first time you text your crush, you stress over which emoji to use.
Smiley face? Winky face? Dancing lady? WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!
6. You “accidentally” leave your toothbrush and a change of clothes at their place.
8. You play “your song” on repeat.
As a result, your last.fm listings are a bit skewed.
10. You swear you were rooting for their favorite team long before the two of you met.
You totes love football. All of the running and the scoring and the… sportsing.
12. You worry that one day someone will catch you practicing the witty things you plan to say to your crush.
14. You can’t return a shirt they left at your place because, well, it’s yours now.
16. You write your name with their last name.
You’ll be able to skip the new signature learning curve once you’re actually married. You know, one day.
19. Your friend forwards a list of gaudy wedding rings to you as a joke and you bookmark the page.
21. You cry when the plant you bought to symbolize how your love would grow suddenly died.
Is this an omen?
23. You forward a list of prime honeymoon spots to your significant other under the “let’s go on a vacation together” pretense.
24. You plan a full-on photo production — complete with props — for your Christmas cards.
25. You try holding back on how much time you spend with them, but honestly you would attach yourself to them if you could.
You hung out Tuesday, so you’ll text them Friday. Okay Thursday. Possibly Wednesday. Night.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."