1. Anytime you're playing soccer and you get touched.
2. The pain you feel in your stomach when you think you can have three helpings of frijoles.
3. The hurt you feel after you ask for the last tortilla but your cousin grabs it first.
4. You tried to run away from the chancla knowing your mom learned from the best.
5. When you get jalapeño in your eyes and have to question where you ever want to have it again in your life.
6. Your dad grabbed the good enchilada from your plate. The one you were saving for last.
7. You think you dress up nice for the party but your tios and tias can't stop laughing at your outfit.
8. Your abuelita called you gordo for the first time. And to your face.
9. Your mom makes you wait until everyone else has gotten food because you were acting up.
10. The incessant yelling after you ask your mom if you can go out 43 minutes before it's time to go.
11. When you're at the store and you're mom finally tells you, "Vas a ver!"
12. Your anxiety starts to build as everyone starts to figure out who left the comal on and burnt your abuelita.
13. You run out of room on your plate so you have to figure what to sacrifice.
14. Your mom says, "Be careful." You say, "I know." Then you drop all your rice on the floor.
15. You hear that Salsa music at 7:49am and realize your morning plans are gone.
16. Your mom asks you to grab the enchildas out of the oven. The memories of the last time you did that without gloves floods your mind.
17. You asked for a Large but you got a Medium because your mom "Knows your sizes better."
18. Your dad yelling at you and your sister for fighting over something petty.
19. Your dad tells you that if you yell inside the store one more time you don't get any candies.
20. You're too young to express yourself with words so you cry instead.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!