1. Earlier today, Singer showed off Halle Berry suited back up as Storm.
Storm watch #HalleBerry #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast http://t.co/fDy16oX185— Bryan Singer
2. But that’s just the latest in the ongoing leak. It started months ago when he tweeted this.
Hello old friends #XMen #DaysofFuturePast http://t.co/ofcNheRz— Bryan Singer
3. Followed by construction of what fans could only assume was Cerebro.
Back to work. #XMen #DaysofFuturePast http://t.co/5lHU3SFzWU— Bryan Singer
4. And a behind-the-scenes look at blocking out battles.
Planning future battles. #XMen #DaysofFuturePast http://t.co/WMki6AhsF7— Bryan Singer
5. Xavier’s paper shows date 1973, which might indicate the year the movie takes place in (moving it back from 1980, the year used in the comic).
http://t.co/a9PzdrypNj— Bryan Singer
6. A little over a month after beginning construction, Cerebro is complete.
http://t.co/91U1fXu23V— Bryan Singer
7. Patrick Stewart suits up as Professor Xavier.
Picture before picture. Tomorrow it begins. @SirPatStew #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast http://t.co/tj1oMGfcZW— Bryan Singer
Tracking @ShawnRAshmore #XMen #DaysOfFuturePast http://t.co/6D4qt6j5qJ— Bryan Singer
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.