1. During the Legendary panel at Comic-Con, it was announced Warcraft had been greenlit.
Moon director Duncan Jones has been tapped to direct and filming begins in 2014. Translation: live action. Uh-oh?
6. Blizzard always knocked it out of the park with their CGI cinematics.
Offsetting somewhat the colorful palette with a dark story, evil villains, and morally grey player factions. For years, fans had hoped to see the publishing powerhouse take the plunge into a full-length animated film.
7. But all is not lost! With the right cinematographer,*
8. …leading the right costume and make-up team*….
*Hellboy and Hellboy 2
9. …with the right amount of CGI…
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀