5. The Superfans
Standing near these people requires monitoring what you say with Herculean effort. Should one wrong factoid about a minor character not even in this movie be uttered, the group will descend like a swarm of fangirl locusts to explain EXACTLY why you are wrong and how that makes you worse than Hitler.
10. The Midnight Movie Virgin
They are so excited to be here! All bright eyed and obnoxiously bushy-tailed. For the first couple of hours. As fatigue sets in, watch the joy drain from their face to be replaced with mild annoyance bordering on aggressive apathy. Rejoice.
One of us. One of us.
14. The Over-Prepared
These folks are more prepared for the apocalypse than a casual entertainment experience. Lawn chair, sunscreen, a blanket, snacks, a cell phone charger, bottled water, band-aids, ibuprofen, ear plugs, the hair from the mane of a unicorn. This person is the unofficially den mother of the line.
16. UNLESS: Forever Alone Guy Is Holding The Line For 10,000 Friends
Twenty minutes before the start of the movie a Forever Alone guy, usually near the First In Line, suddenly multiplies. Friends with tickets materialize from nowhere, joining forces to become vortex of line jumpers. EVERYONE HATES YOU.
18. The Reluctant Significant Other
Whether guilted into participating or trying to be supportive matters not. They don’t understand. Tempers will fray around the three hour mark. Borrow popcorn from the smuggler to watch the inevitable meltdown.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.