5. The Superfans
Standing near these people requires monitoring what you say with Herculean effort. Should one wrong factoid about a minor character not even in this movie be uttered, the group will descend like a swarm of fangirl locusts to explain EXACTLY why you are wrong and how that makes you worse than Hitler.
10. The Midnight Movie Virgin
They are so excited to be here! All bright eyed and obnoxiously bushy-tailed. For the first couple of hours. As fatigue sets in, watch the joy drain from their face to be replaced with mild annoyance bordering on aggressive apathy. Rejoice.
One of us. One of us.
14. The Over-Prepared
These folks are more prepared for the apocalypse than a casual entertainment experience. Lawn chair, sunscreen, a blanket, snacks, a cell phone charger, bottled water, band-aids, ibuprofen, ear plugs, the hair from the mane of a unicorn. This person is the unofficially den mother of the line.
16. UNLESS: Forever Alone Guy Is Holding The Line For 10,000 Friends
Twenty minutes before the start of the movie a Forever Alone guy, usually near the First In Line, suddenly multiplies. Friends with tickets materialize from nowhere, joining forces to become vortex of line jumpers. EVERYONE HATES YOU.
18. The Reluctant Significant Other
Whether guilted into participating or trying to be supportive matters not. They don’t understand. Tempers will fray around the three hour mark. Borrow popcorn from the smuggler to watch the inevitable meltdown.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏