1. You can find a man.
2. Or become one.
3. You can get built.
4. Or get building.
5. You can change your species.
6. Or admit you’re not attracted to your own species.
7. Growing up doesn’t even take a whole song.
8. Which makes sense since you can travel the world in less than three minutes.
9. And of course, you can always just take over the world.
There are some things you can’t do.
Like force the gypsy woman to love you.
Or kiss the damn girl.
Bonus Non-Disney! You can remember why Communism sucks.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.