BuzzFeed was invited to the press roundtable for The Walking Dead at New York Comic Con. We spoke with Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Danai Gurira (Michonne), Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes), Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon) and David Morrissey (The Governor).
We also sat down with comic creator/producer Robert Kirkman and executive producer Gale Anne Hurd.
This is what we learned.
3. Andrew Lincoln Didn’t Bring His Parents On Set Until Season Three Because He Was Self-Conscious About Being “In Dialect”.
6. The Cast Is Afraid Of The Zombie Make-Up Trailer. Once You Go In, You’re Off The Show.
10. Chandler Riggs Isn’t Scared By Any Scene Because It’s “Just Like A Video Game”.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀