2. Two hundred years later, women were fighter pilots. GASP! The gall!
And rough-housing with sports while the men could do nothing but watch them on circular televisions from the safety of the living room while quietly weeping at their lack of societal dominance.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰