2. Two hundred years later, women were fighter pilots. GASP! The gall!
And rough-housing with sports while the men could do nothing but watch them on circular televisions from the safety of the living room while quietly weeping at their lack of societal dominance.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.