2. Look How Much They Love Their Mom!
In this photo made Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012, white Swiss Shepherd dog, Talli, feeds orphaned tiger cubs and her own cubs in the Oktyabrsky Zoo in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, southern Russia. Three tiger cubs were born in the Oktyabrsky Zoo in Sochi on Nov. 14. Two male cubs, named Olymp and Dar and one female cub Talli, named after her adoptive mother, were abandoned by their birth mother, tigress Bagira. This is not the first time that Bagira has refused to feed her newborns.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱