2. Look How Much They Love Their Mom!
In this photo made Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012, white Swiss Shepherd dog, Talli, feeds orphaned tiger cubs and her own cubs in the Oktyabrsky Zoo in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, southern Russia. Three tiger cubs were born in the Oktyabrsky Zoo in Sochi on Nov. 14. Two male cubs, named Olymp and Dar and one female cub Talli, named after her adoptive mother, were abandoned by their birth mother, tigress Bagira. This is not the first time that Bagira has refused to feed her newborns.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.