1. It has pretty much the best exit sign ever.
2. There are rare delicacies you won’t find anywhere else.
3. Talented street musicians are everywhere.
4. And who doesn’t love a singing hipster werewolf?
5. Real estate is varied and well-priced.
6. And most homes come fully furnished.
7. The only downside? The leash laws are super lax.
8. But the schools really put an emphasis on the sciences.
9. It really owns the local gothic art scene, too.
10. The rolling countryside makes a great walking tour.
11. And the moon rise is world famous for its beauty.
12. Even the public transit has local flavor.
13. The locals really know how to party.
14. And the underground club circuit has high stakes gambling.
15. But most importantly, self-creating Jack-o-lanterns. Carved by ghosts. Take that, INFERIOR HALLOWEENTOWN.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈