1. It has pretty much the best exit sign ever.
2. There are rare delicacies you won’t find anywhere else.
3. Talented street musicians are everywhere.
4. And who doesn’t love a singing hipster werewolf?
5. Real estate is varied and well-priced.
6. And most homes come fully furnished.
7. The only downside? The leash laws are super lax.
8. But the schools really put an emphasis on the sciences.
9. It really owns the local gothic art scene, too.
10. The rolling countryside makes a great walking tour.
11. And the moon rise is world famous for its beauty.
12. Even the public transit has local flavor.
13. The locals really know how to party.
14. And the underground club circuit has high stakes gambling.
15. But most importantly, self-creating Jack-o-lanterns. Carved by ghosts. Take that, INFERIOR HALLOWEENTOWN.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- Three British Muslim siblings were kicked off a plane in London after a passenger accused them of being ISIS members.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.