1. It has pretty much the best exit sign ever.
2. There are rare delicacies you won’t find anywhere else.
3. Talented street musicians are everywhere.
4. And who doesn’t love a singing hipster werewolf?
5. Real estate is varied and well-priced.
6. And most homes come fully furnished.
7. The only downside? The leash laws are super lax.
8. But the schools really put an emphasis on the sciences.
9. It really owns the local gothic art scene, too.
10. The rolling countryside makes a great walking tour.
11. And the moon rise is world famous for its beauty.
12. Even the public transit has local flavor.
13. The locals really know how to party.
14. And the underground club circuit has high stakes gambling.
15. But most importantly, self-creating Jack-o-lanterns. Carved by ghosts. Take that, INFERIOR HALLOWEENTOWN.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎