5. Do not draw Example A or you’ll make a T-Rex cry.
Cornell University blames Barney and inaccurate chicken nugget shapes in early childhood for the continued misrepresentation of this large land predator. Both children and undergraduates drew Example A far more often than Example B despite the correct spinal alignment being well known enough to make it into Jurassic Park.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.