5. Do not draw Example A or you’ll make a T-Rex cry.
Cornell University blames Barney and inaccurate chicken nugget shapes in early childhood for the continued misrepresentation of this large land predator. Both children and undergraduates drew Example A far more often than Example B despite the correct spinal alignment being well known enough to make it into Jurassic Park.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.