Reddit user ScottDS pointed out Carrie Fisher’s “coke nail” as evidenced by this screencap from Return Of The Jedi.
Fisher herself has talked in interviews about her struggle with body image and drugs during the Original Trilogy filming, so this isn’t exactly a revelation in news. But it is strange to see it captured in a movie frame.
And it got this editor wondering if MORE images existed. After an exhaustive search for more “coke nails”, two conclusions can be drawn:
- No one really focuses on hands in either promotional images or when screencapping movies.
- Yes, there is at least one other photo of Fisher with one suspiciously long nail.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴