Reddit user ScottDS pointed out Carrie Fisher’s “coke nail” as evidenced by this screencap from Return Of The Jedi.
Fisher herself has talked in interviews about her struggle with body image and drugs during the Original Trilogy filming, so this isn’t exactly a revelation in news. But it is strange to see it captured in a movie frame.
And it got this editor wondering if MORE images existed. After an exhaustive search for more “coke nails”, two conclusions can be drawn:
- No one really focuses on hands in either promotional images or when screencapping movies.
- Yes, there is at least one other photo of Fisher with one suspiciously long nail.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Actor Bill Paxton, who starred in a number of films — "Twister" "Titanic," and "Apollo 13" — has died at 61.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱