Reddit user ScottDS pointed out Carrie Fisher’s “coke nail” as evidenced by this screencap from Return Of The Jedi.
Fisher herself has talked in interviews about her struggle with body image and drugs during the Original Trilogy filming, so this isn’t exactly a revelation in news. But it is strange to see it captured in a movie frame.
And it got this editor wondering if MORE images existed. After an exhaustive search for more “coke nails”, two conclusions can be drawn:
- No one really focuses on hands in either promotional images or when screencapping movies.
- Yes, there is at least one other photo of Fisher with one suspiciously long nail.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.