1. An Excerpt From The NYT Article
Sadly, this was written by a woman. In the same article Ginia Bellafante complains that it’s “too hard” to keep track of who is related to whom and that women might be better off just watching re-runs of Sex and the City. Full article here if you enjoy feeling impotent rage.
5. Catelyn Stark
6. Cersei Lannister - Baratheon
7. Daenerys Targaryen
8. Arya Stark
Editor’s Note: I didn’t include the video for Sansa Stark because while she endures a lot and is strong in her own way, my personal prejudice makes me want to punch her in the face.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website 👏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.