1. An Excerpt From The NYT Article
Sadly, this was written by a woman. In the same article Ginia Bellafante complains that it’s “too hard” to keep track of who is related to whom and that women might be better off just watching re-runs of Sex and the City. Full article here if you enjoy feeling impotent rage.
5. Catelyn Stark
6. Cersei Lannister - Baratheon
7. Daenerys Targaryen
8. Arya Stark
Editor’s Note: I didn’t include the video for Sansa Stark because while she endures a lot and is strong in her own way, my personal prejudice makes me want to punch her in the face.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- Women are reclaiming their "nastiness" after Trump called Hillary "nasty" during last night's debate 💅
- Argentinian women took to the streets after a 16-year-old was raped and killed, part of a rise of violence against women in the region.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at