1. A Quick Recap
Who is more Forever Alone? The men tricked into thinking these women were real or the men who took time out of their day to create multiple fake women with fleshed out lives? OR our very own Chris Menning?
2. The Locale
Subtlety, thy name is /b/.
3. A Challenger!
You see that guy? No not the obvious guy. The blonde guy behind him? Taking a photo of Forever Alone Guy? That’s a wild Chris Menning, accidentally caught on camera.
4. Claiming to have nothing else going on on a Friday night, Chris went down to document the shenanigans for Buzzfeed and Know Your Meme. He was only there in a professional capacity guys! Seriously!
5. Meta Forever Alone
When good Samaritan bloggers started passing out cuddly meme toys, Chris was mistaken for one of the unlucky Alones. At least he ended up with a lolwut Pear for his efforts.
Chris commiserates with his Forever Alone brethren while still muttering, “I’m not one of them,” under his breath.
7. Artist Rendition
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at