2. Wait. Go back.
3. There. Right there! Zoom in.
4. Enhance! My God…can it be?
5. Star Wars: Episode VIII in Peter Jackson’s possession!?
Okay, let’s all calm down for a minute. Considering the date this was released, how obviously Jackson flubbed around to give ample time for eagle-eyed fans to catch a glimpse and that Episode VII hasn’t finished casting, much less hit pre-production, it’s safe to assume this Episode VIII script is an April Fool’s Day prank.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.