2. Wait. Go back.
3. There. Right there! Zoom in.
4. Enhance! My God…can it be?
5. Star Wars: Episode VIII in Peter Jackson’s possession!?
Okay, let’s all calm down for a minute. Considering the date this was released, how obviously Jackson flubbed around to give ample time for eagle-eyed fans to catch a glimpse and that Episode VII hasn’t finished casting, much less hit pre-production, it’s safe to assume this Episode VIII script is an April Fool’s Day prank.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.