2. Wait. Go back.
3. There. Right there! Zoom in.
4. Enhance! My God…can it be?
5. Star Wars: Episode VIII in Peter Jackson’s possession!?
Okay, let’s all calm down for a minute. Considering the date this was released, how obviously Jackson flubbed around to give ample time for eagle-eyed fans to catch a glimpse and that Episode VII hasn’t finished casting, much less hit pre-production, it’s safe to assume this Episode VIII script is an April Fool’s Day prank.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.