2. Wait. Go back.
3. There. Right there! Zoom in.
4. Enhance! My God…can it be?
5. Star Wars: Episode VIII in Peter Jackson’s possession!?
Okay, let’s all calm down for a minute. Considering the date this was released, how obviously Jackson flubbed around to give ample time for eagle-eyed fans to catch a glimpse and that Episode VII hasn’t finished casting, much less hit pre-production, it’s safe to assume this Episode VIII script is an April Fool’s Day prank.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎