1. Every now and then a group of artists band to together to weld eclectic rafts in a project known as the Swimming Cities of Serenissima.
2. With a post-apocalyptic steampunk feel, the adventurers live and work their way down the river.
3. Some expeditions even aimed to teach locals skills like silk-screening or costume creation.
4. The floating community has traveled down the mighty Mississippi.
5. Where they slept under the stars by night.
6. And relaxed in the sway of the current by day.
7. Once they went out into the open sea for a pirate adventure.
8. Hoist the main sail!
9. The seas aren’t going to swim themselves.
10. The troupe has even made it to Venice.
11. Where they performed musical composition for the locals.
12. And enjoyed the breath-taking scenery.
13. Each cross-country trek is a unique life-changing experience!
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦