1. This is basically fiber-optic cables woven into a dress.
2. 3-D printed winged armor will be all the rage after the fall of man.
3. Look at the back!
4. Sharp edges and glittering geometric designs practically scream dystopian heiress.
5. But this is what the Princess of the Wastes would wear to the ball.
6. No. THIS ONE.
7. And this is what the Queen Mother wears.
8. Awww, it’s an inorganic elephant. Likely in remembrance of the extinct Earth mammal.
9. Ceramic armor looks fetching while fending off the scavengers.
10. Doesn’t this look like an Alien queen carapace?
11. Soften the look with a nice 3-D printed shrug for those cold nights in the shadow of civilization.
12. You have to imagine those tubes hook up to fluid that keeps the ruling class young.
13. The spines of your enemies make a lovely tea dress in a violent yet elegant post-apocalypse.
14. Or just go all out and wear their entire skeletons.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞