2. The Joker
The Joker Gear runs on a damaged energy core, constantly leaking radiation which causes other machines in close proximity to malfunction. He wears an ancient piece of clothing allegedly worn by the Original Joker while also augmenting himself with souvenirs from his victims.
3. Mr. Freeze and The Penguin
The Freeze Gear is powered by a collection of self-designed cold fusion cells. The extraordinarily long lasting power source allows Freeze to emit a cold temperature pulse capable of causing malfunctions in nearby machinery but makes it difficult for the Gear to function in above freezing internal temperatures.
Built on framework of complex gears and hydraulics, the Penguin Gear runs on unknown software and hardware. His unique alloy makes him immune to electrical interference or hacking but rust easily, explaining his perpetuance for umbrellas.
4. Bane and Catwoman
The Bane Gear is a tactical strategist with unparalleled strength. While he is mostly invulnerable to concussion attacks, he is susceptible to piercing blows especially if vulnerable while replenishing the rare hydraulic V.E.N. fluid that oils his cogs.
A lighter, more delicate build, the Catwoman Gear excels at stealth, speed, and precision tasks. With a second set of smaller hands for disarming alarms and retractable tail whips for ranged attacks, her major weakness lies in her inability to take a hit.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌