1. Friday The 13th - 1980
2. Friday The 13th Part II - 1981
Oh good, we’ve given up the pretense of cohesive plot early. Gruesome murder is the name of the game.
3. Friday The 13th Part III - 1982
A new dimension in terror? Oh God, was this nonsense in 3D?
4. Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter - 1984
Don’t lie to me, movie poster. There are still eight posters after you. You aren’t Final Fantasy. Get down from there.
5. Friday The 13th: A New Beginning - 1985
Nothing soothes paranoia better than assuming the likeness of the serial killer that you brutally murdered as a child.
6. Friday The 13th: Jason Lives - 1986
He’s alive. AAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!
7. Friday The 13th: The New Blood - 1988
In which we learn telekinesis is the same as necromancy. This explains so much of the X-Men universe.
8. Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhatten - 1989
Jason takes Manhattan where? What a whore. First the Muppets, then Jason? Standards NYC, you need them.
9. Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday - 1993
“Final” is still a relative term.
10. Jason X - 2002
Jason. In. SPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
11. Freddy Vs. Jason - 2003
12. Friday The 13th (Reboot) - 2009
The Mobius Loop begins again.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.