Every Friday The 13th Movie Poster
Even the lament that Hollywood is out of ideas is a reboot. Oh Jason, you'll always be a poor man's Michael Meyers. But you're winning if the contest is for quantity, not quality.
1. Friday The 13th - 1980
2. Friday The 13th Part II - 1981
Oh good, we've given up the pretense of cohesive plot early. Gruesome murder is the name of the game.
3. Friday The 13th Part III - 1982
A new dimension in terror? Oh God, was this nonsense in 3D?
4. Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter - 1984
Don't lie to me, movie poster. There are still eight posters after you. You aren't Final Fantasy. Get down from there.
5. Friday The 13th: A New Beginning - 1985
Nothing soothes paranoia better than assuming the likeness of the serial killer that you brutally murdered as a child.
6. Friday The 13th: Jason Lives - 1986
He's alive. AAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!
7. Friday The 13th: The New Blood - 1988
In which we learn telekinesis is the same as necromancy. This explains so much of the X-Men universe.
8. Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhatten - 1989
Jason takes Manhattan where? What a whore. First the Muppets, then Jason? Standards NYC, you need them.
9. Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday - 1993
"Final" is still a relative term.
10. Jason X - 2002
Jason. In. SPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
11. Freddy Vs. Jason - 2003
12. Friday The 13th (Reboot) - 2009
The Mobius Loop begins again.