1. Only make one trip back from the community well.
2. For when the economy recovers, hide money in a phone case.
3. Turn lemons into lemonade or electricity. Your choice.
Just because the world ended doesn't mean you have to stop playing Candy Crush. Get detailed instructions here.
4. Before braving the bee hive for wax, try this.
5. Okay, NOW cobble together a homemade bee suit.
6. THEN brave the bees to keep water (or blood) off your shoes.
7. Convert a rake handle to organize farm implements and weapons.
8. Finally, a use for Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos.
9. Make a fashionably functional bracelet out of paracord.
10. Then store the remainder on an old pizza box because no one likes tangled cords.
11. Set broken bones with toilet paper and duct tape.
12. Or open that pesky jar, rusted shut after a decade.
13. Kill time, and mutant cockroaches, with a toothpick gun.
14. Slather up with baby oil to delay inevitable frostbite.
15. Keep West Nile and the plague at bay with a homemade mosquito trap.
16. Lasso those pesky ticks with an old pen and thread.
17. Convert keys into arrowheads, a far more effective home deterrent.
18. Then make a bow from an old bicycle.
Using this guide to turn bicycle parts, a rubber hose, and a few odds and ends into a safeguard for your turf.