1. When the park first opened, Mickey hadn’t quite bloomed yet.
2. But by the next year he was smiling away. In glorious Technicolor no less.
3. In the ’60s, Mickey got some sweet floral accessory swag.
4. And in the ’70s, some psychedelic rippling Mouse waves.
5. Mickey stayed smiling all through the ’80s…
6. …and the ’90s.
7. But then, in 2004, something went horribly wrong.
8. Mickey disappeared for the 50th anniversary.
9. Only to reappear more terrifying than he was before.
10. His manic grin spreading wider and wider.
11. Until it became what it is today.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨