8. Jake - The Cat From Outer Space
An alien species that only evolved as far as house cats because the 70s, Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 (Jake) crash lands on Earth and proceeds to use his magic collar to do everything from telepathically communicate to telekinetically break in to a military base.
3. Luna and Artemis - Sailor Moon
Talking cats who were advisors to the Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus in their past lives, the cats current magical abilities encompass awakening the Sailor Senshi to their true identities, procuring magical items from thin air at the right moment, and being able to tolerate Serena.
2. Mogget - Sabriel
An immortal trapped in the guise of a white cat, Mogget serves as an advisor to the line of Abhorsens (a kind of anti-necromancer). When shed of his binding collar and bell, Mogget becomes one of the most powerful Free Magic creatures in existence.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.