1. Wolverine and Captain America set an example, wait for the light to change.
2. The Batmobile looks different in person.
3. Commander Shepard and Flynn Rider eating lunch together.
Give it three days before the fan art and shipping war starts.
4. The secret of Twi’lek biology revealed!
6. Does this mean Asgard FINALLY got a Starbucks?
They really are everywhere.
7. If there’s anything more delightful than watching TMNT riding an escalator, we haven’t found it.
8. Anyone can bond over an over-priced beer.
9. Video game characters playing video games. INCEPTION.
10. Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?
11. Sometimes a LEGO mom* just has to take her head off to see where her kid is.
*This mom wins parenting.
12. Captain Marvel is exhausted. We don’t blame her.
13. Finally, a definitive answer to the “Does Skeletor need to sleep?” question that’s plagued the ages.
14. Spider-Man — out of web fluid — waiting for Aunt May to come pick him up.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥