1. Should we hire some landscape artists?
Why? Just add it all in post-production! All the beauty, none of the union headache.
2. Should we rent one of many available mansions?
Pffft. If we add the sunlight in post-production, we can work all night!
3. Should we put the horn player on the roof?
Are you insane? That’s like five flights of stairs! Just put him in front of a blue screen.
4. Should we pack up and head down to the waterfront?
Ew, no! There’s bugs outside and we have to fill out paperwork and walk and ugh effort. Just add it all in post.
5. Should we use camera tricks to make it look like they’re moving?
NO. This must be realistic. Get those actors up there and dancing in a moving vehicle! But add the city in post. We aren’t made of bridge rental money.
6. Should we film this outdoor scene outside?
You’re fired. Get out.
Watch the whole effect reel for more examples.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️