1. Should we hire some landscape artists?
Why? Just add it all in post-production! All the beauty, none of the union headache.
2. Should we rent one of many available mansions?
Pffft. If we add the sunlight in post-production, we can work all night!
3. Should we put the horn player on the roof?
Are you insane? That’s like five flights of stairs! Just put him in front of a blue screen.
4. Should we pack up and head down to the waterfront?
Ew, no! There’s bugs outside and we have to fill out paperwork and walk and ugh effort. Just add it all in post.
5. Should we use camera tricks to make it look like they’re moving?
NO. This must be realistic. Get those actors up there and dancing in a moving vehicle! But add the city in post. We aren’t made of bridge rental money.
6. Should we film this outdoor scene outside?
You’re fired. Get out.
Watch the whole effect reel for more examples.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."