14. Richie Rich - “Richie Rich”
13. The Dark Princess - “Rainbow Brite”
12. Cruella Deville - “101 Dalmatians”
11. Fat Cat - “Chip N Dale’s Rescue Rangers”
10. Mr. Spacely - “The Jetsons”
9. Mr. Magoo - “The Mr. Magoo Show”
8. Roger Klotz - “Doug” (Disney Version)
7. Carter Pewterschmidt - “Family Guy”
6. Montana Max - “Tiny Tune Adventures”
5. Mr. Krabs - “Spongebob Squarepants”
4. Dr. Claw - “Inspector Gadget”
3. Mom - “Futurama”
2. Scrooge McDuck - “Duck Tales”
1. Mr. Burns - “The Simpsons”
Bonus! Not all wealthy cartoons are greedy bastards. Some side with the 99%.
Charles Xavier - “X-Men: The Animated Series”
Bruce Wayne - “Batman: The Animated Series”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to possibly eliminate the filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.