1. Battleship: The Movie
6. Glenn Beck Agrees With Norway Shooter
When terrorist Anders Behring Breivik murdered 80 people at the children’s camp on the island of Utoya, Beck agreed with his sentiment that multiculturalism doesn’t work and likened the victims to Hitler’s Youth Camp.
9. Johnny Depp Compares Photo Shoots To Rape
‘You just feel like you’re being raped somehow. Raped. The whole thing. It feels like a kind of weird… just weird, man. Whenever you have a photo shoot or something like that, it’s like… you just feel dumb. It’s just so stupid.’ - Vanity Fair
12. London Looter Posts Haul On Facebook
I bet he was still surprised when the cops showed up. “But it was a riot!”
20. Woman Pepper Sprays Black Friday Crowd
The woman sprayed roughly twenty people, including children, to give herself the edge at snagging an Xbox 360. Though she later turned herself in, the damage was done and “competitive shopping” took on a whole new meaning.
25. Westboro Baptist Church Does What They Do Best
After Steve Jobs passed away, the WBC took to Twitter to announce intentions to picket his funeral. They did this from an iPhone.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏