4. But Then Kevin Smith Jumped In And They Got Into It…
Mike and Ming with show creator Kevin Smith, demonstrating a favorite gesticulation.
5. Really, REALLY Into It…Guys…Guys…Okay Fine
Kevin Smith getting quite excited with the potential of a GIFerview.
6. We Asked Them What Their Favorite Hand Gestures Were…
Unsurprisingly a popular choice.
8. Norman Reedus & Gale Anne Hurd Were Paragons Of Sophistication
Gale Anne Hurd, legendary Hollywood filmmaker (and executive producer of The Walking Dead), isn’t afraid to loosen up with Norman Reedus, aka Daryl.
9. Robert Kirkman Loves Michael Rooker. It’s Unrequited. :(
Total pros, total bros.
10. Wave Good-Bye To The Internet Chandler Riggs And Andrew Lincoln!
The Walking Dead’s Carl and Rick Grimes, respectively.
11. How Do You Feel About GIFS, living legend Stan Lee?
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏