1. Setting up their tents for the midnight showing of Harry Potter?
2. Weeping silent tears of dread and joy at the release of the new Song of Ice and Fire novel today?
3. Trying to escape the suffocating heat that plagues a greater portion of the U.S.?
4. Prepping their costumes for Comic-Con in two weeks?
5. Playing NCAA 2012 which launched today?
6. Trying to figure out what to do with Google+ now that they have it?
Artist representation of the state of the Internet today.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at