1. Setting up their tents for the midnight showing of Harry Potter?
2. Weeping silent tears of dread and joy at the release of the new Song of Ice and Fire novel today?
3. Trying to escape the suffocating heat that plagues a greater portion of the U.S.?
4. Prepping their costumes for Comic-Con in two weeks?
5. Playing NCAA 2012 which launched today?
6. Trying to figure out what to do with Google+ now that they have it?
Artist representation of the state of the Internet today.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.