1. You'll definitely find yourself talking about pooping and peeing more often than you'd (probably) like.
2. Your sleep schedule will never be the same.
3. Despite previous agreements, you might start making exceptions to house rules.
4. Your puppy demands your constant attention.
5. Other pets might get jealous that all your attention is focused on the new puppy.
6. All anyone will be able to talk about is your new puppy.
7. You'll have to puppy-proof your home.
8. You'll spend all your money on them.
9. You'll develop a whole new language just for your puppy.
10. And most of all, no matter what they do, you'll love them forever.
Puppies, like babies, have special nutritional needs.
You wouldn't feed your newborn like an adult — so why do that with your puppy? Puppy Chow® Brand Puppy Food is specially formulated to give puppies exactly what they need for proper growth and development. Get great tips on raising your puppy here.