1. A turbocharger will take your speed ceiling into the next dimension.
Turbochargers improve your engine by increasing the amount of air that's driven to the combustion chamber. This in turn increases how quickly the propeller can turn, and thusly the amount of fuel that is fed to the combustion chamber as well.
2. Get a light tower to illuminate the darkest roads.
3. Attach a roll cage to protect yourself from any unforeseen turns and tumbles.
We're serious! If you ever get the urge to race, you're definitely gonna want this mod to keep you a little safer.
4. A data logger will help you track your fastest lap times.
5. Grab this exhaust-powered jack to get you out of any sticky situations.
6. Get tires to suit your needs.
Different types of tires will provide different pros and cons, but once you decide on the specific type of traction you need (think precision vs. drifting), you can then make the best choice for what's right for you.