1. Your hands are always covered in a thin layer of hand sanitizer residue.
2. You've completed at least one online safety module in the past week.
3. You worry there's a CODE BLUE every time you hear an overhead loudspeaker in a supermarket.
4. And yet you've learned to ignore fire alarms.
5. You haven't had a "snow day" since high school.
6. No matter how bad something smells, you've smelled something worse.
7. You roll your eyes whenever your friends tell you how hectic their job is.
8. You're never on time for anything.
9. Ironically, you know even less about Obamacare than your friends do.
10. You're extra cautious not to pick up any germs at the gym.
11. And yet your work clothes are Petri dishes for super-bugs.
12. You're good at controlling your emotions.
13. You act like you've seen it all.
14. You lecture your friends about the correct way to sneeze.
15. You never eat Jell-O.
16. Even though you know how to perform CPR, you would never want it performed on you.
17. You can never hang on to a pen for more than five minutes before losing it.
18. You love working with people.
19. And yet you can't stand working with people.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!