1. His full title is Raoul, the Vicomte de Chagny.
2. He wants to take Christine to dinner after her debut and she says no, but he insists on ordering his carriage anyway.
No means no, Raoul.
3. He doesn’t believe Christine when she tells him that she’s seen the Phantom.
Saying “There is no Phantom of the Opera” over and over again doesn’t make it true.
4. He makes Madame Giry tell him the story of the Phantom in full detail.
Story time won’t fix this, bro.
5. “Christine, don’t think that I don’t care, but every hope and every prayer rests on you now.”
Pretty sure you don’t care.
6. His sword fight with the Phantom in the cemetery is just sad.
Obviously the Phantom is holding back.
7. He watches Christine sing with the Phantom from his theatre box.
Would you like some popcorn while you watch your fiancé put her life in danger?
8. He cries and whines when the Phantom traps him in his lair.
Maybe if you had kept your hand at the level of your eye…
9. He buys that creepy wind up monkey.
10. Did I mention that his name is Raoul?
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶