1. You got in! YAY!
2. You get your very own stethoscope! How cool is that?!?
3. AND your very own scrubs?! Life rocks.
4. Time for the first class! Fundamentals. Sounds easy, right?
6. First day of clinical! CAN'T. CONTAIN. EXCITEMENT.
7. Then the REAL fun begins. Like the first time you smelled C-Diff.
8. And your first solo bed bath.
9. Don't forget your first shot!
10. Getting up early, now? Not even a problem.
11. Finally, a long weekend! I can PARTY!
12. 1st Semester DONE! Now come the specialty clinicals.
13. Psych clinical- this should be interesting!
14. On second thought, some of those psych meds sound good.
15. Pediatrics! YES! This is the moment we've all been waiting for.
16. Wait, this is only a 4 credit hour class?
17. Labor and delivery time....can't decide whether to be excited or grossed out.
18. While clinicals have gotten better, lectures have gotten worse.
19. ANOTHER conversion quiz?
20. Wait, is that an A? YES, I GOT AN A!!!!!
21. With every good grade comes the bad one.
22. Just a few more nursing diagnoses....must push through....
23. "I can't, I have to study..." is what your friends expect you to say when asked to hang out.
24. It's October, which means 9 weeks until Christmas! PUSH THROUGH!
25. You start getting a little sentimental about your time in nursing school.
26. But then you suddenly remember all the late nights spent in the library.
27. Just think, only 1 more semester after this!!
28. You start to freak out a little.
29. Then you realize, that pinning ceremony will mark the end of an era.
30. Congratulations on making it this far, you're an all star!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!