13. And then there’s the whole “bad tofu” thing in Hendo.
Seriously, there is a time and a place for tofu, but if you aren’t going to make it right, don’t even try. Tofu shouldn’t taste like toes, and there really are other protein choices you can offer to vegetarians and vegans. I promise.
9. There’s never anything to do on campus
CPB plans things that are ridiculous. No one wants to go watch two guys juggle for two hours. I don’t care what they’re juggling. It loses appeal after about two minutes. Pick something 18-24 year olds want to see, for goodness’ sake!!
1. …And you know who the real school mascot is
The freakishly friendly Findlay squirrels!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.