1. Your usually attentive S.O. doesn't realize they should stop talking, even when you're making that face.
2. They don't disguise how dope they think you are, even in front of the squad.
3. They try to cook dinner for you, and it's...well, they tried.
"No, it was delicious! I just ate a late lunch at the office."
4. Their apartment isn't quite as nice as you had hoped...but you can tell they at least put some effort into it.
5. They stop hitting the gym as often, but you're not that bummed about it.
6. You're really into how super fierce they are, even when they're putting you in your place.
Princess of Agrabah, Queen of Righteous Shade.
7. Sometimes the date is *meh*, but you still find yourself sharing that special moment.
8. Their friends are jerks to you, but your S.O. always takes your side.
Or at least they don't join in.
9. They make you go to a lame party...but they can tell you're not feeling it and want to bail.
10. One minute it seems like they don't get you at all, and the next you're so in sync it's a little scary.
11. You've got all your arguments ready for the big fight, and they admit they were wrong.
12. They're normally never seen without their favorite hoodie, but they always step their fashion game up when your parents come through town.
"Where did that shirt come from? I don't remember buying you that shirt!"