1. I'm so over high school. Can I move now?
2. Living with my parents is the worst.
3. I don't see what the big deal is. Going to college is gonna be the best thing that's ever happened ever.
4. I'm gonna love it...I think.
5. Wait. Do I actually have to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life now?!
6. I don't know what I want to do FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
7. Ugh, snap out of it, you're gonna be fine.
8. I'm gonna make a bunch of awesome friends who will help me with any and all quarter-life crises.
9. And everyone is a little scared going away, right?
10. Is it uncool to call your mom in college?
11. Oh my god, I might actually miss my mom.
12. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!
13. I wonder if I'm gonna be friends with that girl I met at orientation.
14. She was kinda cool. Maybe we'll be homies.
15. I should text her.
16. I should probably text my roommate at some point, too.
17. Please be normal. Please be normal. Please be normal.
18. What if she decorates our dorm with weird posters?
19. Or listens to bad music?
20. Or stays up all night watching TV?
21. It'll be OK. I'm a heavy sleeper. I think?
22. Maybe I should drop that 8 a.m. class. Just in case.
23. Are backpacks still cool?
24. CRAP! I've gotta figure out what books I need.
25. Wait, my books are how much money?
26. Are. You. Kidding. Me?
27. Will I even have enough money to EAT?!
28. What if the cafeteria food sucks?
29. Can you send lasagna in the mail?
30. Remember to ask Mom about mailing lasagna.
31. Also remember to ask Mom about how to do laundry.
32. What if I ruin all my clothes?
33. I should buy some new clothes before school.
34. Should I make one of those game-day T-shirt dresses?
35. Do I have to go to every football game?
36. How do I get tickets to the football games?
37. Is our team even any good?
38. I should join a club so I can meet people.
39. OMG there are so many. HOW DO YOU PICK?!
40. What if the organization I join is totally lame?
41. And what if none of the people in it are as fun as my friends back home?
42. What if all my friends forget about me?
43. Or worse. What if they get NEW best friends?
44. What if I can't do this?
45. What if I fail ALL my classes?
46. Breathe. It's gonna be fine.
47. "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
48. Now, for the real hard part... How do I pack all my stuff into one car?