1. First, your morning coffee hits you way harder than expected.
2. Then you take a shower, but you're out of hot water.
3. You head to work, but the commute is way worse than normal.
4. Your co-worker is being lazy, so you end up handling stuff all by yourself.
5. The moment you start to zone out in a meeting, somebody says your name.
6. Right when you finish your lunch break, of course someone puts pizza in the kitchen.
7. When you go to grab a snack, it gets stuck in the vending machine.
8. After work, you see your ex at yoga, so you run around the corner to avoid eye contact.
9. Then you go see a movie in 3D, but it totally looks like it's 2D.
10. When you head out for a date that night, it turns out to be a group thing.
11. And you end up drinking a little more than expected.
12. By the time you get home, it's way later than you'd thought.
13. You start to panic that you lost your keys, but then finally, a good surprise — you realize they're right where you left them.
Some surprises really get your goat. Your credit score shouldn’t be one of them.
Thumbnail via Thinkstock