1. Food hydrators
Specifically made by Black & Decker. Wonder if they’ll change their slogan to “We sure know how to hydrate a pizza!”
2. Power laces
Because tying shoes is so overrated!
3. Automatic dog walkers
In 2015, dog is robot’s best friend. The only question is, does it pick up after the pooch?
4. Self drying jackets
5. Jaws 19 and holographic movie posters
Steven Spielberg and his son better get moving on those other 15 sequels… and yes, the shark STILL looks fake!
6. Phone glasses
It’s like Skype for sunglasses. We’re predicting this will be the “must have” item of 2015.
7. Futuristic fashion: talking vests and odd shaped helmets
No, it’s not face paint or fancy dress. According to BTTF this look is going to be all the rage come January 1st.
8. Retractable garden centers
The only way to preserve fresh fruit and vegies and the cool way to get kids to eat their greens!
9. Pepsi perfect
Built in straws, awesome containers and delivered to you automatically when you ask for it. C’mon Pepsi! Make. This. Happen.
10. Mr. Fusion — home energy reactor
A power source that is fueled by everyday garbage. Turn your leftovers into 1.21 jigawatts of energy!
11. Flying cars
According to Dr. Emmett Brown, next year we won’t need roads. But we’re not throwing away the spare tires just yet…
Forget segways and razor scooters, you’re riding on air now. Wonder if they’ll work on water?
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.