1. Food hydrators
Specifically made by Black & Decker. Wonder if they’ll change their slogan to “We sure know how to hydrate a pizza!”
2. Power laces
Because tying shoes is so overrated!
3. Automatic dog walkers
In 2015, dog is robot’s best friend. The only question is, does it pick up after the pooch?
4. Self drying jackets
5. Jaws 19 and holographic movie posters
Steven Spielberg and his son better get moving on those other 15 sequels… and yes, the shark STILL looks fake!
6. Phone glasses
It’s like Skype for sunglasses. We’re predicting this will be the “must have” item of 2015.
7. Futuristic fashion: talking vests and odd shaped helmets
No, it’s not face paint or fancy dress. According to BTTF this look is going to be all the rage come January 1st.
8. Retractable garden centers
The only way to preserve fresh fruit and vegies and the cool way to get kids to eat their greens!
9. Pepsi perfect
Built in straws, awesome containers and delivered to you automatically when you ask for it. C’mon Pepsi! Make. This. Happen.
10. Mr. Fusion — home energy reactor
A power source that is fueled by everyday garbage. Turn your leftovers into 1.21 jigawatts of energy!
11. Flying cars
According to Dr. Emmett Brown, next year we won’t need roads. But we’re not throwing away the spare tires just yet…
Forget segways and razor scooters, you’re riding on air now. Wonder if they’ll work on water?
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.