1. When you go out, you have to GO TO THINGS.
2. But when you stay in, things come to you!
3. Going out could accidentally result in errands.
4. Whereas staying in will result in an early bedtime.
5. When you go out, everyone expects you to be dressed to a T.
6. But when you stay in... you can let it all hang out.
7. When you go out, you can't hear anyone because bars are so loud.
9. Going out means crowds and possibly running into someone from high school.
That's a risk no one should have to take.
10. But at home, it's just you, yourself, and you.
Look at yourself in the mirror all you want.