1. You become hyperaware of your team's colors.
2. You blindly introduce yourself to anyone who possibly, maybe, could be a fan too.
A Hail Mary!
3. Soon enough, you make lifelong friends.
4. You meet one fellow fan who thinks he's a lot closer with you than he actually is.
5. You buy tickets just because your team is in town — not because it's an ideal game to attend.
6. And if you're dragged to merely watch the local team play, you end up on your worst behavior.
7. You start getting confused by time zones.
8. You start to miss sports reporters from your old city.
9. The nice people in your new town get confused by your passion.
10. They get annoyed by how much you're always watching highlights.
11. You long for the days when you knew all the local rituals.
12. You make up for that lonely feeling by hugging strangers at bars.
13. But then you remember that true fandom lies completely within yourself.
With DIRECTV, you'll never feel far from your team. Sign up today and get the 2015 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET for no extra charge.
CHOICE TM PACKAGE & ABOVE. Offers extended through 5/27/15 and require 24 mo agreement. New approved customers only.