1. Waking up early to pack your "lunch."
2. Being convinced that co-workers are purposely bringing in cookies to taunt you.
3. The birthday parties. Dear god, the birthday parties.
4. Making sure no one sees the lengths you'll go to get every crumb of your diet allotment.
"What? No, I wasn't licking the inside of the cracker bag. You are mistaken, sir."
5. Having to listen to other people order from your fave lunch spots.
6. Realizing your healthy options look different at your desk than they did at the grocery store.
"This cannot be enough calories!"
*Slowly lays forehead on desk*